Zernez – Chamanna Cluozza
Show all 6 images
Note: Dogs are not allowed in the Swiss National Park, not even on a lead. Further information on this and all protection regulations can be found at nationalpark.ch/protectionregulations.
144 Emergency, First Aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Outside the village over the river Spöl (wooden bridge)
Follow path first across meadows
In the forest towards Prasüra and Il Grass
Keep left at the forks
Shortly after Il Grass to the stage destination Chamanna Cluozza
- By train (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from Upper-Engadine or from Scuol) hourly to Zernez
- By post bus (from Mals and Val Müstair) hourly to Zernez
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Zernez is located directly on the Ofenpass and on the Engadine road H27 (10 minutes drive from Vereina south portal.
- free parking at the station Zernez
- free parking below the national parc visitor centre
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.