tualetta publica – Allgemeine Schmiede- und Metallgestaltung, Giarsun
The tualetta publica offers you the possibility to use the toilets of a restaurant or hotel without payment. It may, but it does not have to be consumed. Pay attention to the glue with the logo that indicates that you will find a clean, nice toilet here.
For more information, see engadin.com/tualetta-publica
Opening hours and further information can be found at lampert-guarda.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda (train station)
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Guarda can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Giarsun in 5 minutes by car
- free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.