tualetta publica – Hotel Alvetern, Ardez
The tualetta publica offers you the possibility to use the toilets of a restaurant or hotel without payment. It may, but it does not have to be consumed. Look out for the sticker with the logo, which tells you that you can find a clean, nice toilet here.
For more information, see engadin.com/tualetta-publica
For opening hours and more information, see alvetern.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Ardez
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking in the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.