tualetta publica - Hotel Alvetern, Ardez
The tualetta publica offers you the possibility to use the toilets of a restaurant or hotel without payment. It may, but it does not have to be consumed. Pay attention to the glue with the logo indicating that you will find a clean, nice toilet here.
For more information, see engadin.com/tualetta-publica
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Ardez
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Free parking in the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.