tualetta publica – Museum Schmelzra, S-charl
The tualetta publica offers you the possibility to use the toilets of a restaurant or hotel without payment. It may, but it does not have to be consumed. Pay attention to the glue with the logo, which indicates that you will find a clean, nice toilet here.
For more information, see engadin.com/tualetta-publica
Opening hours and further information can be found at schmelzra.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Scuol, Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Seend by PostBus to S-charl, village (only in the summer months)
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San jon
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San Jon
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San Jon
- Scuol is located directly on the Engadinerstrasse H27. Then by car from Scuol from the direction of S-charl (only accessible in summer).
Paid parking directly in front of the museum (max. 2 hours) or a few 100 meters further at the entrance of S-charl village.
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.