Electric car charging station Sent
Various - Hotel Kurhaus Val Sinestra
Aucun / None
1. INDUSTRIAL THREE-PHASE POWER SUPPLY; Semi-accelerated 11KW 400V AC-SINGLE 16A
2. CH T23 CONNECTOR; Normal 4KW 230V AC-SINGLE 16A
3. CH T23 CONNECTOR; Normal 4KW 230V 16A
4. ch t25 socket; semi-accelerated 11KW 400V AC-SINGLE 17A
5. INDUSTRIAL ELECTRIC POWER SUPPLY; Accelerated 22KW 400V AC-SINGLE 32A
Free of charge
All other information:
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
From Scuol-Tarasp continue by PostBus to Val Sinestra.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal). From Scuol it is another 20 minutes to Val Sinestra.
- Free parking opposite the hotel
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.