Village fountain Bagnera
Show all 3 images
At the Bagnera village fountain, water from the Sotsass spring flows out of the wooden well. Close to the Stradun and nonetheless in a quiet location, the calcium-rich water can be tasted.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol, Staziun to Scuol, Bogn Engiadina
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadin on H27
- From the east: via Landeck/Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders – Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair – Zernez) on H27
In the parking garage of the Center Augustin
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.