Volg shops offer everything for daily use. The focus is on fresh products as well as well-known branded products, which are complemented by high-quality Volg house brands and local specialities.
Opening hours and other information:
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Guarda station
- With PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Guarda station
Seend by PostBus to Guarda, Cumün.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Guarda is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
Free parking at the entrance to the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.