Volg shops offer everything for daily needs. The focus is on fresh products as well as well-known branded goods, which are complemented by high-quality Volg house brands and local specialities.
Prices and further information can be found at volg.ch
Opening hours and further information can be found at volg.ch
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Lavin
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Lavin station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Lavin is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (approx. 5 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
Paid parking available in the village and at the station
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.