Volg stores offer everything for daily needs. The focus is on fresh products as well as well-known branded products, which are complemented by high-quality Volg house brands and local specialties.
Opening hours and other information:
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Lavin
- With PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Lavin station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Lavin is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (about 5 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
Paid parking available in the village and at the train station
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.