Vulpera (Municipality of Scuol)
Show all 5 images
Every modest, it hides its attractions from passing guests. Only for visitors and only at second glance Vulpera reveals itself in its true beauty. Between the wildly romantic Clemgia Gorge and the mystical Nairs with the drinking hall "Büvetta Tarasp" – the origin and navel of Lower Engadine spa tourism – diversity awaits within walking distance. A magnificent spa park tells of the heyday of mineral water tourism and the lovely 9-hole golf course fits so perfectly into the landscape that you have to warn passers-by of flying golf balls. Attention is therefore appropriate and will be rewarded again and again when discovering Vulpera.
Further information and tips can be found at engadin.com/vulpera.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- With PostBus (from Scuol, Tarasp, Ftan, Sent, Strada, Ramosch, Vnà, Martina)
- Direct PostBus service departing from Scuol-Tarasp
- From the north via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Tarasp
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- free parking available in the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.