Wellness and Therapy Center "Bogn Engiadina Scuol"
Our wide range of therapies based on proven conventional medicine, including physiotherapy and physical medicine, forms the basis for health success. In the spa, it is supported by the beneficial properties of mineral springs and climate. And for targeted, individually designed treatment, it is supplemented by established disciplines of complementary medicine and naturopathy, such as phytotherapy.
Prices and more information can be found at bognengiadina.ch
Opening hours and further information can be found at bognengiadina.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Martina, Sent, Ftan, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp station
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Scuol.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
Parking garage of the Bogn Engiadina.
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.