Zernez (Gemeinde Zernez)
Show all 8 images
Zernez fascinates not only as a gateway to the National Park, but also with authentic Engadine architecture and lifestyle as well as an excellent tourist infrastructure: With the attractively designed family and wellness pool, the sports centre with sports field, mini golf course, children's playground, running track, skateboard and inline skate park, artificial and natural ice rink as well as cross-country skiing cloakrooms, it offers the best conditions for eventful holidays. In addition, the large camping site is popular with many regular guests. Located on the Ofen Pass, the historically significant traffic junction between the Lower and Upper Engadine, Zernez is an obvious starting point for adventures in a magnificent landscape: At the gates of the region, an impressive network of hiking trails, cycling and biking trails spreads.
For more information and tips, see engadin.com/zernez).
- By Rhaetian Railway (Landquart, St. Moritz, Pontresina and Scuol) every hour to Zernez
- By Postbus (from Malles/Müstair)
- By Engadinbus from La Punt-Chamues-ch
- From Zurich - via Landquart – Prättigau – Klosters - Davos – Flüelapass – Susch to Zernez. Other access passes are via Chur-Thusis-Tiefencastel via the Albula Pass (only open in summer) or the Julier Pass. In case of snow, a crossing over the passes is usually only permitted with chains or 4x4 vehicles.
- From the east: Via Landeck/Austria – along the Engadine Sterasse - Scuol – Zernez
- From the south: Via Ofen Pass (Val Müstair), from Livigno or via Reschen Pass – Scuol, as well as from the Upper Engadin via Samedan – Zuoz to Zernez
- Free of charge in the Alossai car park, the community centre car park or the family bath car park.
- Further parking spaces at the train station and at Prà da Punt can also be used for several days.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.