400-year-old Engadine house
The house is located in the historic village of Ftan-Pitschen. It was built in 1601. Until 1962 there was a restaurant in the house, where the village community met to celebrate their customs, such as .B. Schüschaiver and Chalandamarz. The saying on the house façade testifies to these times: "In quista chas'han blers pudü giodair..." It is a very large Engadine house with a beautiful sgraffito façade, which is a listed building.
To be paid on the spot, not included in the basic price: final cleaning 140.- CHF bed linen 20.- per bed Tourist tax from 12 years 5.- CHF per person and night
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.