Bieraria Tschlin SA
Show all 8 images
Then, in 2004, Bieraria Tschlin SA was founded. Since its foundation, Bieraria Tschlin SA has been producing organic beers and is fully committed to regionality. Biera Engiadinaisa are unfiltered BIO beers made from local mountain barley malt, Tschlin water, Swiss hops and yeast. This has created jobs and increased the added value of farming in the Engadine.
For beer varieties with wheat malt, it was possible to agree with the monastery farm in Müstair that organic brewing wheat would be sown annually for Bieraria Tschlin SA, so that regionality can also be guaranteed here. Local products are also used for special varieties, for example in the EdelWeiss beer, Edelweiss flowers from the Puschlav region. In order to achieve 100 percent regionality, Bieraria Tschlin focuses on research and innovation and is involved in the procurement and promotion of raw products. In the future, organic hops will also be grown in the canton of Graubünden. For this commitment, Bieraria Tschlin SA was awarded both the BioGrischun Prize and the Grand Prix Bio Suisse in 2019.
Guided tours see vacation tips and on request.
Opening hours and all further information at bieraria.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- With the PostBus from Scuol to Martina.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
From Scuol take the road towards Martina. Still before the border crossing turn left.
Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Bieraria Tschlin SA
Via dal Dazi 233, 7560 Martina
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.