Animar - holistic nutritional counseling
Show all 4 images
The holistic nutritional counseling follows an approach that takes into account the individual background. Most diets do not address the psychological factors that lead a person to eat too much, too sweet and too fat. My nutritional approach is based on linking food choices and eating behaviors to all other areas of life. In this way, a holistic approach to health is promoted.
Together we work out trails to...
- ....enjoying food without having a guilty conscience and without prohibitions
- .... to recognize and change one's own eating habits
- .... to achieve a balanced and conscious eating behavior
- ....to learn more about food and its preparation
- ....to become more aware of one's own body and to trust one's own needs
- .... to be able to distinguish real hunger from cravings
- ...to integrate exercise and relaxation into everyday life
- ....rediscover or rediscover one's own resources
Prices and more information can be found at animar.ch
Opening hours and more information can be found at animar.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Hourly PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun to Ramosch, Fermada - change to get to Ramosch, Plaz
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Parking spaces available.
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.