Summer offer From CHF 482.-
Via Engiadina: Hiking without luggage
Nature and Culture
Pure hiking pleasure
This multi-day hike on the sunny side of the Engadine leads through typical Engadine villages with sgraffito decorated houses like Guarda, Ardez, Sent or Tschlin. Cultural sights, old ruins and panoramic views of the Engadine mountains await you. Food options and local specialties can be found along the way in the villages, on the alps and in the mountain restaurants along the panoramic hike. You only carry a daypack and benefit from luggage transport.
- Three to seven nights with breakfast (half board for extra charge).
- Luggage transport from one hotel to the next (1 piece per person, max. 15 kg)
- Guest card Engadin Scuol Zernez: With the guest card public transport is included. Inaddition, you benefit from discounted or free vacation tips.
- Travel documentation with directions
The early bird.
To be noted for 2024
The summer has flown by! But that's no problem. If you're interested: simply make a note and we'll get back to you with an offer in spring 2024.
For your planning.
- Dogs are very welcome. You are very welcome to make inquiries and bookings directly through the Scuol Guest Information (email@example.com, +41 81 861 88 00).
- Cause We Care: This offer can be booked climate neutral.
- Rebooking/cancellation possible free of charge up to seven days before arrival.
Impressions of the Via Engiadina
Show all 7 images