At the former spa trail, right at the beginning of a beautiful avenue, there is the board of the mineral water trail of the Chalzina spring. A little below is the well shaft where the Chalzina mineral water is mixed with the one of the Tulai spring. From there the water is led through tubes to the village fountain "Bügl Grond" and further to the Bogn Engiadina. The actual spring is caught a little further up beside the stream.
Sodium Na+: 15 mg/l
Calcium Ca2+: 265 mg/l
Magnesium Mg2+: 39 mg/l
Chloride Cl-: 37 mg/l
Hydrogen carbonate HCO3-: 884 mg/l
Sulphate SO42-: 32 mg/l
Yes, accompanying person helpful for wheelchair users
On site at the springs the information is given in Romansh and German. The information in English can be downloaded here. Alternatively, a printed version is available from the Scuol visitor information centre.
Accessible all year round
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (RhB), which leaves hourly from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau and Upper Engadin, and get out at Scuol-Tarasp
- Continue by Postbus to the stop Scuol, Chantröven
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters on the car transporter train through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Lower Engadin on the H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria towards St. Moritz on the H27
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nauders – Martina) or the Ofen Pass (Val Müstair – Zernez) on the H27
At the Catholic Church
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.