Cinevnà is a superbly located film studio in the Lower Engadine, equipped with state-of-the-art cameras and editing suites, where young people between the ages of 9 and 19 have been discovering and developing their talent as cineastes since 2013. School classes and project groups learn the cinematic craft and produce their own films under competent guidance.Although Cinevnà is located in Vnà, it also has wheels and offers its courses throughout the canton of Graubünden.
More information about courses and more:
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- With the PostBus every hour from Scuol, staziun to Ramosch, Fermada. Change in Ramosch and go to Vnà, Jalmèr
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ramosch is located directly on the Engadine road H27 and Vnà can be reached in 5 minutes by car.
- Free parking is available directly in front of Cinevnà or at the bus stop
Pedval 210, 7557 Vnà
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.