Show all 5 images
More than 1,000 signposted route kilometres, natural paths and dedicated and enthusiastic hosts make the Engadine one of the most popular cycling regions in the European Alps.
The attractive selection of Swiss-made e-bikes, racy classic mountain bikes and racing bikes that are technically optimised for the numerous surrounding Alpine passes make for unforgettable Engadine experiences.
Transport services are available for Scuol, Sent, Ramosch, Vna, Tschlin, Martina, Ardez, Susch, Lavin, Zernez, Brail and S-chanf.
You can find more information about the offer and the prices at:
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Giarsun.
- By PostBus from Giarsun
- Direct PostBus connection from Giarsun station to Guarda
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Giarsun.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- Paid parking (central parking meter) at the entrance to Guarda.
- Parking space for wheelchair users
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.