Ftan (Gemeinde Scuol)
Show all 8 images
Especially early the sun rises in Ftan and glistens in the fresh dew on the magnificent mountain meadows. Romanesque scraps of words penetrate the ears of the bustling hustle and bustle of farmers, cheesemakers, bakers and craftsmen and are accompanied by the sound of cowbells. The legendary Val Tasna, the hosted Alp Laret and the nearby peaks Piz Minschuns and Piz Clünas are exemplary excursion destinations in the immediate vicinity. The chairlift helps with the ascent to the tree line. In addition, innovative hosts make this mountain idyll even more tangible: With a bike adventure park and a mountain bathing lake on the edge of the village, they unite for even more opportunities to enjoy holidays in Ftan until the last ray of sunshine.
More information and tips about Ftan can be found at engadin.com/ftan
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- Several daily PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun to Ftan, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Ftan can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Scuol in ten minutes by car
- Paid parking available in the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.