Ftan (Municipality of Scuol)
Show all 4 images
The sun rises especially early in Ftan and glitters in the fresh dew on the magnificent mountain meadows. Fragments of Romanesque words penetrate the ears from the hustle and bustle of farmers, cheesemakers, bakers and craftsmen and are accompanied by the sound of cowbells. The legendary Val Tasna, the hosted Alp Laret and the nearby peaks of Piz Minschuns and Piz Clünas are exemplary excursion destinations in the immediate vicinity. The chairlift helps with the ascent to the tree line. In addition, innovative hosts make this mountain idyll even more tangible: With a bike adventure park and a mountain bathing lake on the edge of the village, they are united in providing even more opportunities to enjoy holidays in Ftan to the last ray of sunshine.
Further information and tips on Ftan can be found at engadin.com/ftan.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- Multips daily PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun to Ftan, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Ftan can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Scuol in ten minutes by car
- Free parking available in the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.