In Vulpera in the Lower Engadine, at 1270 m above sea level, golf is both a sport and a nature experience. The well-kept golf course of the Vulpera Golf Club is varied and demanding.
The well-kept 9-hole course is sunlit and idyllically embedded in the alpine nature at 1270 m above sea level.
Each hole is varied and demanding, offers numerous golfing challenges due to the partly narrow, tree-lined fairways.
As a sustainable destination, the company is committed to the goals of sustainable development within the holiday region and offers guests an authentic, sustainable experience. More information about the Sustainability certification.
More information: vulperagolf.ch
All opening hours and further details can be found at vulperagolf.ch
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
- Then continue with the PostBus in the direction of Tarasp.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Vulpera is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal). Even before Scuol, turn right over the bridge to Vulpera.
- Paid parking available
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.