In Vulpera in the Lower Engadine, at 1270 m above sea level, golf is both a sport and a nature experience. The well-kept golf course of the Vulpera Golf Club is varied and demanding.
The well-kept 9-hole course is sunlit and idyllically embedded in the alpine nature at 1270 m above sea level.
Each hole is varied and demanding, offers numerous golfing challenges due to the partly narrow, tree-lined fairways.
As a sustainable destination, the company is committed to the goals of sustainable development within the holiday region and offers guests an authentic, sustainable experience. More information about Sustainability certification.
More information: vulperagolf.ch
All opening hours and further details can be found under vulperagolf.ch
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
- Then continue with the PostBus in the direction of Tarasp.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Vulpera is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal). Even before Scuol, turn right over the bridge to Vulpera.
- Paid parking available
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.