Hotel Waldhaus - Museum and Café
Show all 5 images
In the beautiful garden café as well as the adjacent museum, it is easy to imagine what it must have been like to stay here over 30 years ago. The Hotel Waldhaus burned down in 1989 due to arson - and with it longstanding stories and traditions. But the small museum in Vulpera still gives you exciting insights into the historic house and the happenings around it.
In the garden café next door, which is run by the Hotel Villa Post, a unique atmosphere awaits you amidst the trees and the small pond. Whether for coffee and cake or cool drinks to go with the fine tarte flambée, this is the place to down and enjoy.
Opening hours and all other information:
- By PostBus from Scuol-Tarasp, staziun to Tarasp, Vulpera
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Vulpera is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
- Paid parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.