Show all 3 images
You are in a phase of transformation. You need help in making decisions.
You want to regain control over your life.
You need the strength to create space for yourself: without a mobile phone and a to-do list.
You want to "finally have that said". Not online, but with real courage.
You want to playfully find out who you are and what you want.
You want to try something new, play through it and feel it out.
You are planning your coming out.
You want to give your partnership new drive.
You want to get to grips with your quarrels and misunderstandings. Without getting physical.
You want to share your needs, wishes and feelings - including physical ones - with each other. And share them with each other.
You want clarity in your group about roles, tasks and relationships.
You want to explore and establish a culture of togetherness in the group, in the company.
All this is possible through theatre and drama therapy. Get to know them. And if you feel like continuing after the workshops, there is a way and a place for it: www.innside-dramatherapie.ch
More information about the opening hours of innside-dramatherapie:
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp railway station
By local bus from Scuol-Tarasp station to the PostBus stop Bogn Engiadina.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
Paid parking available in the immediate vicinity.
Stradun 197, Center Augustin, 7550 Scuol
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.