Day Spa Zernez
Show all 9 images
Since autumn 2022, the newly opened Kleine Alpine Therapeutikum in Zernez has also been offering Rhythmic Massage Therapy in the Engadine. This method belongs to complementary therapy.
Rhythmic massage therapy is the main focus of the EMR-approved therapist Katharina Eggenschwiler. Other methods: Foot reflexology, lymphatic drainage, biographical counselling.
The basis of rhythmic massage is the holistic view of the human being of anthroposophical medicine. Each treatment is carried out on the basis of medical guidelines, e.g. a medical diagnosis, or self-perceived health complaints. Through the rhythmic design of the specific massage grip qualities, disturbances in the organism are balanced via the watery element, thus stimulating the self-healing powers. The body as an instrument is «retuned» with the help of rhythmic massage.
Rest and a concluding conversation are part of the treatment. Rhythmic massage therapy has a healing effect on physical complaints (tension, pain, illnesses), but also on psychosomatic impairments.
Further information as well as prices and opening hours at kleinestherapeutikum.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart, Upper and Lower Engadine) hourly to Zernez.
- By PostBus from Val Müstair, Upper Engadine and Mals hourly to Zernez
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Zernez is located directly on the Ofenpass and on the Engadine road H27 (10 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
- Parking space directly in front of the house
Ers Curtins 105B, 7030 Zernez
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.