Muzeum Susch / Art Stations Foundation CH
Show all 10 images
The ensemble, consisting of the former rectory as well as the reception and economic houses, was part of a rural monastery, which was built in 1157 on the Flüela Pass and thus on the pilgrim trail to Rome and Santiago de Compostela and was supplemented in the 19th century by a brewery. For the museum, these existing structures have been carefully restored and recombined with new additions to an inspiring complex for artistic production and mediation. At the same time a place of contemplation, research and intervention, MUZEUM SUSCH is defined by a series of permanent, site-specific installations by international contemporary artists who deal with the architecture and idiosyncratic structure of the place.
opening hours and other information, see muzeumsusch.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Susch.
- Station stop Susch - from there it is 350m on foot to the museum and the bistro.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Susch is located directly on the Engadiner Strasse H27 (5 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal)
Parking in the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.