Natural ice field Guarda
The ice rink is open daily when temperatures permit and is free of charge. A box with a small selection of skates is available next to each ice rink. There is no rental available.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda station.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Guarda station.
- Then by PostBus to Guarda, Cumün.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Guarda is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
Free parking at the entrance to the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.