Ice skating Lavin
Natural ice field Lavin
The ice rink, which is located right next to the school building, is available free of charge during the winter season when the temperatures are right and invites you to skate and play ice hockey.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine or Scuol) hourly to Lavin
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria towards St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Lavin is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (2 minutes drive from Veraina south portal)
- Paid parking at the railway station in Lavin.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.