Ice skating Strada
Ice skating or curling on the natural ice rink in Strada.
Whether ice skating, playing ice hockey or curling: the natural ice rink in Strada invites you to enjoy hours on the ice.
Ice sticks can be rented on site.
When curling is played, skating is not possible.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to the PostAtuo stop Strada i.E., Cunclada
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, after Strada turn left
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27, after Strada turn right
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27, turn right after Strada
- Parking at Strada School
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.