Show all 7 images
Regional delicacies from the border triangle (Engadine, Vinschgau and Tyrol): beef specialities from Tyrolean grey cattle, original Bündnerfleisch, salsiz, nut gateaux, large selection of venison ham and venison salami, wines, schnapps, international specialities: truffle products, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, cheese specialities, wines, schnapps, liqueurs.
Opening hours and further information:
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp then by PostBus to Samnaun.
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp railway station
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Scuol, then towards Samnaun.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina)
Free parking available in the immediate vicinity.
Dorfstrasse 40, 7563 Samnaun Dorf
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.