Show all 3 images
The palüzot playground in Sent is very modern and is located in a sunny location. Right next door is the large sports field. It has opportunities for young and old to engage in activities. The playground and sports field are located at the exit of the village.
- From the north take the RhB via Landquart - Klosters through the Vereina Tunnel and then to Scuol
- From the west with the RhB via Samaden, down to Zernez and on to Scuol
- from Scuol take the PostBus to Sent to the Sent Plaz bus stop
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27 to Sent
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Sent
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27 to Sent
parking is available for a fee, at the beginning of the village in the underground garage or at the end of the village in the parking lot Triench.
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.