Sculpture trail - senda da sculpturas
Show all 8 images
Walk along the works of the annual sculpture symposium in Sur En. In the deep forest, more than 50 wooden and stone figures by international and regional artists captivate passers-by and viewers. The sculpture trail can be visited in summer as well as in winter. During the cold winter months, part of the path is iced over and prepared for skaters.
Further information on the Sculpture Trail
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or by PostBus (from Martina, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly service to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Direct hourly PostBus connection from Scuol to Sent, Sur En Camping.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27.
Sur En can be reached in 5 minutes by car from the Engadin road H27 between Scuol and Ramosch (25 minutes drive from Veraina south portal).
Free parking on site
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.