How the fountain came to squirrel is unclear. But it gives the fountain its name, also in Romansh: Bügl da Squilat. At the fountain flows the mineral water of the Clozza spring, which rises a little further up in the Clozza gorge. A viewing window allows you to look directly into the spring.
The short walk from the village fountain to the Clozza spring allows you to be in the middle of nature in a very short time from the village.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp, staziun to Scuol, Serras
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27.
Below the Clozza bridge, near the hospital
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.