Sur En d'Ardez
Show all 5 images
Schellen-Ursli filming location: Schellen-Ursli home village
All the scenes from the home village of Uorsin, his family and friends were filmed here. Sur En d'Ardez is situated on a terrace, high above the Inn River, on the right side of the valley directly opposite Ardez and Guarda. The small hamlet is almost deserted in winter and wants to be discovered on foot in a quiet atmosphere. Entire house facades and buildings were rebuilt for the filming. As you walk through, however, you discover some familiar alleys here and there or the fountain around which the children run at Chalandamarz.
According to the story by Selina Chönz and Alois Carigiet, the Schellen-Ursli story is set exclusively in Guarda, which, however, was out of the question as a filming location due to the busy traffic.
You can find all the filming locations of the Schellen-Ursli film here.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine or from Scuol) hourly to Ardez station.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station, then continue by Rhaetian Railway to Ardez station.
From the station, the hiking trail leads along a road down to the Inn and up to Sur En d'Ardez.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ardez is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (15 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
- Paid parking at the railway station in Ardez
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.