Alternativstrecke Zernez - Zuoz - Scuol
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid I 1414 Mountain rescue REGA I 112 International emergency call
Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers.
The Grisons mountain bike routes run to a large extent on single trails, which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have priority.
With the Rhaetian Railway from Landquart and from the Upper Engadine every hour to Zernez
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27 and then to Zernez
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Zernez
- From the south: via Ofenpass
- The starting point of the route is right in front of the drinks dealer Grass
- Parking garage at the municipality or at the train station
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.