Brail – Alp Barlas-ch – Val Pülschezza - Zernez
Show all 6 images
- Possibility on Piz Urezza 2807 m.a.s.l.M. direction Val Pülschezza. (Attention not marked!)
- At Pradea and Charbunera you have the opportunity to walk directly to Zernez. Nice zig-zag trail.
- A visit to the National Park House or the family bath is recommended.
- Also suitable as a round trip: On the valley path on the left bank of the Inn to Prazet (Brail) from there towards Alp Barlas-ch (+ 6km)
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency Call, First Aid1414
Mountain Rescue REGA112
International Emergency Call
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine or Scuol) hourly to Zernez
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Zernez train station, Gemeine Zernez (without parking fees)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.