Chant Sura – Palapan – Prazif
Show all 4 images
Snowshoe tours are undertaken at your own responsibility. The route is NOT signalled and NOT prepared. We recommend consulting the avalanche report (www.slf.ch) before starting the tour. In addition, the game rest zones must be observed.
The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, the current snow and weather conditions must be taken into account before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- At Chant Sura, follow the summer road further up instead of following Via Engiadina straight on
- Continue along the road until you reach a fork. A path continues up to Alp Discholas. However, we continue to follow the path in the direction of Vnà.
- Now follows a rather flat part of the tour
- At the next junction, «Palapan», you can admire the beautiful Lower Engadine mountains
- Afterwards, the trail continues to descend gently
- The path winds through the quiet forest until you reach a clearing
- Here is Prazif, where the regular snowshoe route along the Via Engiadina also reaches its end point
- The trail then continues according to the Ramosch – Tulai – Vnà – Ramosch snowshoe route to Vnà and on to Ramosch
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Martina, Sent, Ftan, Tarasp) hourly to Ramosch, Fermada
- Direct PostBus connection from Ramosch, Fermada to Vnà, Jalmèr
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Vnà can be reached from the Engadine road H27 from Ramosch Fermada in 5 minutes by car.
- Free parking available at the Florinus church in Ramosch
- Free parking available directly at the Vnà bus stop
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.