Cinuos-chel – Brail
The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- By train (Landquart, St. Moritz, Pontresina and Scuol) hourly to Zernez
- By bus (from Malles/Müstair)
- By Engadinbus from La Punt-Chamues-ch
- Get off at the bus station Cinous chel Brail Staziun
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Parking available at Cinous chel Brail station
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.