Ftan – Alp Laret (circular round)
- Snowshoe trails are NOT prepared
- Snowshoe trails are NOT signposted
The holiday region Engadin Scuol Zernez has a lot to offer. We tell you under engadin.com/geheimtipps our insider tips, but pssst...!
The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp, direct PostBus connection to Ftan, cumün
- By PostBus (from Tarasp or Martina) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp, direct PostBus connection to Ftan, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ftan is elevated on a sun terrace and can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 from Ardez or Scuol in 10 minutes by car.
- Paid parking in Ftan Grond and Ftan Pitschen
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.