Ftan – Mot Morel – Nalains (Roundtour)
- 144 Emergency call, first aid
- 1414 Mountain rescue REGA
- 112 International emergency call
Pass the valley station and the car park
Turn right at the junction above the car park
Cross the road and from the fountain Bügl sura cross Ftan Pitschen to the east
After the last farm, turn right at the fork towards Mot Morel
Continue towards Scuol until Nalains
Turn left towards Nalains
Cross under the high-voltage power lines
Return towards Ftan
Walk through Ftan Pitschen
Continue to Ftan Grond
Turn right at the cheese dairy and the village shop
Continue to the schoolhouse and the PostBus stop
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or by PostBus (from Martina, Sent or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Direct hourly PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp bsi to the PostBus stop Ftan, cumün.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ftan can be reached from the Engadine road H27 from Ardez or from the western end of the village of Scuol in 10 minutes by car (25 minutes drive from Veraina south portal).
- Paid parking in Ftan at the valley station of the Ftan-Prui chairlift.
- Free parking at the Kinderland Sainas, at the guest information and Ftan-Pitschen entrance.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.