Guarda – Chamonna Tuoi – Furcletta – Alp Valmala – Ardez
Show all 11 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Continue into the valley to the Chamanna Tuoi
Continue eastwards to the Pass da Furcletta
Descend into Val d'Urezzas via Marangun to Val Tasna and Alp Valmala
Follow the signposts in the direction of Ardez
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda station.
- Several times daily PostBus connection to Guarda station, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Guarda can be reached in 5 minutes by car from the Engadin road H27 at Giarsun.
- Paid parking at the entrance to Guarda village (Guarda is car-free)
- Paid parking at Guarda railway station
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.