Show all 4 images
Instead of returning to Samnaun from Gampenalp via Zeblasjoch, you can also go to the middle station of the Silvretta cable car further down in the Fimba valley. From here you can take the cable cars back to Samnaun.
No e-bike transport from Idalp to the Viderjoch!
Last connection from the middle station of the Silvretta cable car to Samnaun at 3 pm.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Show consideration when crossing and overtaking hikers. Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
- From Samnaun village to Zeblasjoch
- Follow the altitude curve towards Fuorcla Val Gronda to point 2554
- Sliding passage to Fuorcla Val Gronda and Heidelberger Hut
- Along the Fimba valley to Gampenalp
- Steep ascent to the Zeblasjoch
- Return to Samnaun village
From Gampenalp to the Silvretta cable car middle stationBack to Samnaun
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus (from Scuol-Tarasp or Martina, Cunfin) hourly to PostBus stop Samnaun-Dorf, Post Office.
- In Samnaun during the day hourly service with the Samnaunbus
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, from Vinadi turn left towards Samnaun.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Reschenpass on the B180, from Kajetansbrücke in the direction of Spiss - Samnaun on the L348.
- From the south: via Reschenpass to Kajetansbrücke, then towards Spiss - Samnaun on the L348
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.