Motta Naluns – Prui – Motta Naluns (Barrierefrei / Rollstuhl)
Show all 4 images
The barrier-free Motta Naluns cable car takes you to your starting point. The path leads along the slope to Prui. On the way there are always wide drainage channels to be found.
The way back leads along the same path and becomes a bit more strenuous than the way there, as you now always drive gently uphill.
The mountain restaurant on Motta Naluns can be visited at ground level. A toilet facility with EuroKey is on site.
The Prui mountain restaurant invites you to refresh yourself. The toilet facilities are not accessible.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
from Suol by cable car to Motta Naluns
Along the high-altitude trail to Prui and back again.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or by PostBus (from Martina, Sent or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- paved connection to the valley station Motta Naluns. (small ramp with 10% incline)
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.