Mundaditsch – Griosch – Zuort
Show all 4 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From Mundaditsch the route climbs slightly towards Prà San Peder
- At Griosch down left between the huts through to Zuort
By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
By PostBus hourly from Scuol, staziun to Ramosch, Fermada. Change there and travel to Vnà, Jalmèr.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ramosch is located directly on the Engadine road H27. It is a 5-minute drive to Vnà.
- Free parking available directly at the bus stop Vnà, Jalmèr
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.