Nationalparkregion – E-Mountainbike-Tour Etappe 3: Livigno – Zuoz
Show all 3 images
The third day's stage of the "National Park Region" e-mountain bike tour offers trails of varying difficulty, fantastic views of Lake Bianco and a detour to sophisticated St. Moritz. The last kilometers you roll through the Upper Engadine to the stage finish in Zuoz and process the strong impressions of the day in a relaxed way.
The route from Livigno to the Forcola di Livigno (2316 m) runs along the new bike path as well as the pass road and is ideal for rolling in. The route continues to the right from the pass road and follows the attractive "Val Minur Marmotta Trail", which connects the Forcola di Livigno with the Forcola Minor, which reaches the highest point at the Motta Bianca (2561 m) and continues to the Ospizio Bernina. From there it goes in the direction of Pontresina, where a detour around Lake St. Moritz follows. Finally, the route leads via Celerina, Samedan Airport to the stage destination Zuoz.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour. This tour requires a high degree of driving safety, balance and driving skills.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International Emergency Call
Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers.
Most of the Graubünden mountain bike routes run on single trails, which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
Helmet, gloves, good footwear, glasses, rain and sun protection, water bottle, repair kit, bandages
Livigno, Centro direction Forcola di Livigno (2316 m)
At the point "Baitel del Gras degli Agnelli" turn right until you reach the viewpoint "La Stretta" (2476 m)
Single trail to Alp la Stretta (2427 m)
Alpine road to the parking lot of the Diavolezza cable car (2093 m)
Continue towards Pontresina (1805 m), past the Morteratsch Glacier
From Pontresina continue to Lake St. Moritz, loop around the lake and on to Celerina, Samedan Airport and Zuoz.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper or Lower Engadine) every hour to Zernez station
- By PostBus from Val Müstair and Mals every hour to the PostBus stop Punt la Drossa P4
- From Zernez and Punt la Drossa P4 several times a day (not hourly) to PostBus stop Livigno, Centro
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass to Zernez on H27. From Zernez on the H28 to Munt la Schera and through the toll tunnel la Schera to Livigno (45 minutes from Vereina south portal)
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Zernez. on Zernez on the H28 to Munt la Schera and through the toll tunnel la Schera to Livigno.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to the Ofenpass to Munt la Schera and through the toll tunnel la Schera to Livigno.
- Paid parking in Livigno (starting point)
- Paid parking in Zuoz (destination)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.