Night cross-country skiing trail Ftan
A challenging but very beautifully situated circular trail. The varied terrain is illuminated in the evening and is therefore ideal for training in the evening.
PostBus stop Ftan, cumün
PostBus stop Ftan, cumün
From the PostBus stop Ftan, cumün, the trail entrance is located in the direction of the western exit of the village, at the wooden hut right next to the car park. This loop is the shortened version of the Loipe Hochalpines Institut Ftan, but this does not diminish the pleasure of the ride. The short loop nevertheless has its very own charm and is also technically flawless. This loop is especially popular with locals.
Important: The light switch for the night trail is located at the wooden hut near the car park (in the direction of Ardez). After switching on, the light burns for one hour and then switches off automatically.
The Engadin Scuol Zernez holiday region has a lot to offer. At engadin.com/secret-tips we reveal our secret tips, but shhh...!
The trail is regularly groomed when conditions are good. Please note the condition reports in the winter sports report. The trail was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Attention: The cross-country ski trail may have icy spots on the descents.
Cross-country skiing equipment, trail pass, sun protection, drinks
- From the PostBus stop Ftan, cumün approx. 300m in the direction of the western village exit
- Children's land Sainas
- Car park Hotel Paradies
- Cross the road
- Shortly through the forest
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or by PostBus (from Martina, Sent or Tarasp) hourly service to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Direct hourly PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp to the PostBus stop Ftan, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ftan can be reached from the Engadine road H27 from Ardez or from the western end of the village of Scuol in 10 minutes by car (25 minutes drive from Veraina south portal).
- Paid parking in Ftan at the valley station of the Ftan-Prui chairlift
- Free parking at the Kinderland Sainas, at the guest information and at the Ftan-Pitschen entrance
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.