Pfad der Achtsamkeit «staziun da forza»
Show all 13 images
Walkable path that invites you to connect with the symbols, signs, signatures engraved in the stones/rocks. The Path of Mindfulness is the work of the artist Garda Alexander from Zurich.
The intervention is an interplay of different levels: on the one hand, a formal language abstracted by Garda Alexander from anatomical drawings; on the other hand, cross-cultural symbols that have been integrated into this "sign story" and another are biosignatures from BioGeometry. Visitors are invited to get in touch with the special consciously chosen location or to establish a dialogue.
The place can be experienced differently if you stop, take your time and enjoy nature in peace. It is a distance of about 200 meters and the artistic intervention includes 4 stones/rocks. It is important to the artist Garda Alexander to set an accent with the engravings for the perception of the stones and the special place - an appreciation of nature.
Through her examination of anatomy, the artist abstracts a geometric language. Insights into the works at:
BioGeometry Signatures: Harmonizing the Body's Subtle Energy Exchange with the Environment, Author: Ibrahim Karim Dr.Sc.
Kulturvergleichendes Lexikon, author; Gisela von Frankenberg
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts should be observed before the tour starts.
144 Emergency First Aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency number
Normal footwear, preferably mountain boots
Schellenursli hiking trail above Guarda, after the gate, turn right for about 30 meters.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda station
- With the PostBus connection to the PostBus stop Guarda, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car train through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Guarda can be reached from the Engadiner Strasse H27 in 20 minutes driving time from the Vereina Südportal.
- Paid parking at the entrance to the village of Guarda.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.