Prazif – Vnà
Show all 4 images
You can also extend the experience a little by following the lower winter hiking trail towards Ramosch as far as Sursavuogn. There, at the junction, you go straight up to Prazif, the start of the toboggan run.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- First walk up the path
- Up to the junction/curve Prazif, Via Engiadina, Alp Discholas
- Then the same way back to Vnà by sledge
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus hourly from Scuol in the direction of Martina, change at Ramosch and travel to Vnà, Jalmèr
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Ramosch is directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal). Turn off there and follow the road to Vnà.
- Free parking available directly at the post office stop Vnà, Jalmèr
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.