S-charl – Mot Madlain (Circular Route)
Show all 3 images
- The "Crusch Alba" and "Mayor", each with a sun terrace, invite you to stop off in idyllically situated S-charl.
- The mining history of S-charl can be experienced up close during guided excursions in the tunnels. Visitor Information Centre Scuol, Tel. +41 81 861 88 00
- In the Schmelzra S-charl museum with a bear exhibition we learn more about the miners and bears in Switzerland, www.schmelzra.ch
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly service to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus with hourly connection to the PostBus stop S-charl
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Scuol. The summer village of S-charl can be reached from Scuol in around 25 minutes.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Scuol and then also turn into the side valley Val S-charl.
- Due to the sometimes narrow road conditions, we recommend travelling from Scuol to S-charl by PostBus.
- Free parking at the entrance to the village of S-charl
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.