San Jon – S-charl
Show all 6 images
This tour suggestion is only calculated for the way to S-charl. The return to Scuol can also be done on foot along the same route or enjoyed on a horse-drawn sleigh. The ride on the horse-drawn sleigh must be reserved in advance at the Gasthaus Mayor.
The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- San Jon, Scuol
- der Strasse entlang durch das Val S-charl
- Take the Rhaetian Railway from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau to Scuol-Tarasp
- From the station, a shuttle will take you to the departure point of the horse-drawn sleighs, which will then take you to S-charl or to the Gasthaus Mayor
- The shuttle or the horse-drawn sleigh must be booked in advance
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Scuol
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Scuol
- Free parking is available in Scuol at the Gurlaina ice rink
- A shuttle runs from the car park to the departure point of the horse-drawn sleighs, which will then take you to S-charl or the Gasthaus Mayor
- The shuttle or the horse-drawn sleigh must be reserved in advance
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.