Sculpture Trail – «senda da sculpturas»
Show all 12 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Sent, Sur En Camping
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, as far as Sent, Sur En.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Reschenpass, after Martina on the H27 to Crusch and then up to Sent, Sur En
- From the south: via Reschenpass to Martina, then towards St. Moritz on the H27 to Crusch and then up to Sent, Sur En.
- Free public parking in Sur En at the Inn bridge and at the campsite
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.